Sunday, September 26, 2010

Practice! Practice! Practice!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Ariel Wyatt. I am from Hinckley, Ohio and currently attending Kent State University as a full time student. Even though I live at school, I still find time to come home and ride my horse D'artagnon 5 days a week. D'artagnon (Duke) is a 18 year old, thoroughbred gelding. I have had him for about 6 years and just compete Dressage. I have attended 6 championships and 3 of them have been with Duke. In pony club I am an H (C3 Dressage & HA).

This is my first experience with quadrille and so far is a good one. Today was our second day of practice. Everything seems to be coming together, the rides and the music. We have only two days left to get everything wrapped up and tweaked. It seems like its coming fast. Luckily all of our horses are best buds, which makes everything run very smoothly!

Tomorrow we will be starting early with another practice and the music should be perfect! We are excited to get this show on the road to the horse park! Thanks to all our parents and sponsors for making this whole thing happen!

See you all there!

Ariel & Duke <3

No comments:

Post a Comment