Thursday, September 23, 2010

the final details

This is Claire checking in for a little break from last-minute packing!

I am a little in shock that I will be pulling out with the trailer tomorrow, bound for Lexington ...it seems that time has flown by in preparation for this upcoming week!  I hail from Nashville, Tennessee, and will be riding my horse, Mo, who is a 10 year old Selle Francais (French Warmblood) gelding.
I am an H in Pony Club, and as a veteran of many, many years of membership in USPC, I will finally be graduating this year.

It is interesting to look back on 16 years of membership in Pony Club, through the many lessons, camps, rallies, championships, and festivals that I have been a part of.  There have been many friends made and many life-lessons learned.  I'm excited to have this final opportunity to ride at the WEG's as a member of USPC - what a way to go out with a bang!

THANK YOU again to our many supporters!!!  As a self-supporting equestrian enthusiast, I give you extra applause, because without you, I definitely would never have been able to participate in this amazing experience! 

I hear that we will have internet access at the Christian camp where we are staying, so look for continued updates from our team as we (finally!!) meet each other and continue to prepare for our showcase at the Games!

I am so very blessed and honored to represent the USPC at this event - hope to see you there!

- Claire Tyner (and Mo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment